At our Siemens Advanta R&D Center we are focused on a product development including software development, hardware development, mechanical design and testing for the next generation concept of Industry 4.0.
We would like to invite you to cooperate on the development of industrial automation products within established, stable and successful development project "ET 200 IO's". To strengthen world leading position of ET 200 Input/Outputs, we start development of new IO modules, integration of new communication protocols and industrial EDGE technologies.
Your task will be:
- hardware development of embedded electronic (mixed A/D design, communication interfaces, power supply)
- schematic design and layout support (e.g. component placement, EMC and thermal optimalization)
- prototype board measurement and validation against HW tests and standards
- development board assembly
- technical documentation of your design
- interest in technology
- knowledge of electronics design and Spice simulations
- knowledge of any programming language
- desire to learn new things and further professional education
- a lot of new knowledge from the field, that interests you
- interesting work together with friendly colleagues
- flexible working hours
- contract type will be agreement to perform a work DPČ, for at least half a year
- possibility of assignment and cooperation on diploma thesis
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time