Student - Full stack developer for hospital performance system (BA or ZA)
- Bratislava, Slovakia
Please note, this role is open for both locations - Bratislava and Zilina
In Siemens Healthineers, we are building the next generation enterprise solutions powered by modern technological stacks, enhanced with artificial Intelligence and machine learning technologies.
Your responsibility will be to implement professionally designed user interfaces in modern single-web-page application as well as back-end services in our microservices-based architecture.
- Contribute towards the Architecture, Design and technical debt of the product to assure a scalable SW platform where services can be docked and configured
- Communicate with product owner and UX researchers to create user friendly prototypes and proof of concepts for the product interface
- Transforming requirements of various stakeholders into the business logic implementation in the backend service.
- Ensuring the quality of the software product by writing automated tests and unit tests
- Investigation and fixing of the software defects
- Design and implementation of the software components based on the software design (e.g. RESTful web services, etc.)
- Maintain and improve various parts of the user interface
- Integrate front-end parts with backend services and deploy the micro-sites with usage of micro-service architecture
- Deployment and monitoring of the services
- Incorporating user feedbacks and change requests in short development cycles (agile development)
- Documentation of the product design and implementation
- Student of Computer Science or related field
- Hands on software development experiences in agile way would be appreciated
- Experience with FE technologies, e.g.
- Angular or another web framework
- Basic programming skills in C#, .Net or .Net Core or other object-oriented programming language(s)
- Test automation and unit testing - basic knowledge
- English in speaking and writing is a must
- Improvement mind-set, team player
Beneficial qualification (any of mentioned below is welcome):
- Responsive design, desktop and mobile targeted platforms
- Browser testing and debugging
- Experiences with or abilities to read and use various programming languages (e.g. Python, TypeScript, Java, C, ...)
- Knowledge of DevOps approach, Docker and Kubernetes technologies
- Deployment into cloud data centers - e.g. Microsoft Azure or other providers
- Secure coding architecture
- Understanding of Open source software integration requirements into products
- Browser and mobile targeted application performance testing
- Integrating charting libraries into web applications (e.g. chartjs, d3)
- BI tools like PowerBI, Qliksense/Qlikview, Tableau preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time
Back to top