Strategic Student Program Strategic Pricing Internship (Wilsonville, SISW-PLM)
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover yourcareer with us at Siemens Industry Software Inc !
We are a leading global softwarecompany dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling andsimulation- helping innovative global manufacturers design better products,faster! With the resources of a large company, andthe energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a worldclass software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes freshthinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customerscan achieve their full potential.
Currently we're recruiting for our Summer 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our studentpositions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here,you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theoryinto practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become thenext leaders of our company.
Wehave positions available in Product Marketing, Technical Marketing, and GlobalMarketing. More information on our specific roles are included in thisdocument.
• Currently enrolled as an undergraduatestudent
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from Wilsonville, OR without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customersites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Potentialfor full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Strategic Business Models andPricing
Pricing Analyst Co-op
The Pricing Analyst intern will assist the Business Modelsand Pricing team, to execute the Product Pricing requests made by internalbusiness clients. Work will include all aspects of analyzing new product offerings including butnot limited to, pricing and analysis of current product offerings utilizingPricing Analyst module of Vendavo pricing system. The intern should have asolid understanding of data analysis, be highly organized and detail-orientedas well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonalcommunication skills. You will champion projects that allow you to:
• Build, publish, and edit Product Analysisassets
• Work in online pricing applications andsystems to manage data
• Create and edit emails, forms and otheronline assets with direct guidance
• Experience Light Database management
• GPA of a 3.0 or higher
• Eligible to work in the U.S. without currentor future sponsorship from the company
• Has completed or currently enrolled inclasses related to finance, marketing, communications, or related fields
• Major in Finance / Communications /English preferred
• Strong, polished oral and writtencommunications skills
• Basic understanding and working experiencewith Microsoft Office tools
• HTML knowledge and experience a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top