Strategic Student Program Academic Communications and Marketing Intern (SISW-PLM)
- Lake Oswego, OR
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software !
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation- helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
Currently we're recruiting for our Fall 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available within our Sales & Services organization. More information on the specific role is included in this document.
- • Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for future or current sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or later status
- Able to work from Wilsonville, OR without relocation assistance (this position will be offered remotely if offices are closed in the fall)
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full-time internship in summer 2021, and/or full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Communication and Marketing Intern
Siemens Software seeks an intern for its Global Academic Program that supports thousands of schools worldwide. The intern supports Siemens Digital Industries Software's mission to empower the next generation of digital talent. You will have the opportunity to directly impact that mission through collaboration with colleagues around the globe in strategic project work to include:
- Interview, write, curate and share compelling online content
- Support real-world student competitions through outreach and communications
- Serve as a campus ambassador, organize other student and/or Siemens ambassadors for engagement opportunities like SMEs tech topics
- Identify opportunities for curriculum integration
- Promote cross-discipline collaboration
- Organize, promote and support Siemens certification testing and micro-credentialing
- Support campus career fairs to promote Siemens as employers of choice
- Engage local customers in recruiting efforts to support their pipeline of talent
- Pursuing an engineering, marketing, journalism, or communications degree
- Working knowledge of design or manufacturing
- Strong writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in social media channels, graphics and presentation applications
- Focused and detailed oriented
- Independent and self-organized as well as able to work efficiently in team across time zones
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top