Strategic Account Specialist | Aerospace & Defense
- Boston, MA
The Mx Specialist is an Enterprise Sales executive responsible for building the Siemens vertical channel. Mendix is building a presence in Siemens DISW, this role will focus on selling to all Siemens accounts and prospects leveraging the resources currently available. This role will begin operating in a startup fashion, responsible for doing whatever is necessary to build pipeline and close deals but will mature into a leader function responsible for the vertical growth overall. This strategic enterprise seller will report directly to the Area VP Americas.
The mission for this role is to establish the Mendix business in the Aerospace & Defense Verticals and to build a stable foundation for the Mendix business and a referenceable customer base. As a new territory in high growth mode the main focus will be on closing large accounts and building pipeline.
You are the innovator we need if you have:
- Experienced in solving complex IT problems directly related to the Application Development layer.
- Extensive Enterprise Software sales experience (10+ years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently exceeding annual quota and performance targets
- You follow a proven and repeatable process to achieve your success and have leveraged your process to overachieve in multiple roles
- Demonstrate ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels
- Demonstrate ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accurate pipeline
- High energy and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent
- Identifying, qualifying and closing high value opportunities for Mendix
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process
- Confirming and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers, and influencers, and developing strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top