Staff Systems Engineer - Reliability - Diagnostics Devices
- Norwood, MA
Lead reliability engineer must have ability to complete complex planning of detailed product development objectives and run a reliability program for a product line from start to finish. Completes the preparation of complex allocation diagrams and other reliability specifications. Performs complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner. Completes complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility. Completes and maintains detailed and comprehensive records of all reliability work. Completes product issues documentation for future reference and problem resolution.
This position reports directly to Sr. Mgr, Engineering, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Reliability Modeling, Predication and Allocation, Reliability Plan writing and reporting. Knowledge of building fixtures and Life Data Analysis for in-vitro diagnostics medical products.
- Candidate must be a great communicator, Independent worker and a Team Player
- pFMEA, dFMEA, ALT, RGT, HALT, DOE, FRACAS
- Test fixture design
- Reliability lead for product launch
- Labview and electrical experience
- CPK knowledge
- IVD or MDD Experience desired
- Relisoft Software Experience desired
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Such as, biomedical engineering or electrical) Certification may be required in some areas.
- 8+ years of successful experience in related field
- Advance degree desired
- Travel may be up to 10% for this position
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top