SSME CT Clinical Product Manager 上游产品经理， 临床方向
- Shanghai, China
- Definition of the "functionality" or "feature" of clinical application and/or workflow.
- Whole product lifecycle management of owned clinical application and/or clinical workflow including contribution to product roadmap and upgrade strategy.
- Participate in usability engineering activities, as defined by Usability Engineering Working Instruction.
- Price book content for owned clinical application.
- Development of Clinical and workflow concept. Ensure during development of technical concepts and during implementation of requirements that customer needs are fulfilled in close collaboration with R&D feature responsible.
- Advise and support the product managers with regard market requirement specification.
- Collaborate with customers with regard analysis of workflows on site as well as evaluation of concepts, prototypes and new features / workflows.
- Screening of workflow technology and workflow benchmarking of competition, particularly in China.
- Define and develop future clinical innovations and workflow improvements.
• Other tasks assigned by superiors.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top