SSME CS RSC Remote Support Specialist - EM
- Shanghai, China
Event Management is to identify parameter deviations of medical systems, and
to detect possible system malfunctions before they appear. The focus is to provide the
customer system as little downtime as possible, and also to reduce company service
costs to a minimum.
Areas of Responsibilties
1. Perform Event Monitoring including responding to Guardian Monitoring, Proactive Monitoring and Tubeguard events etc.
2. Event Monitoring provides periodic monitoring to proactively identify system
malfunctions including reporting system malfunctions to the corresponding Regional Unit in the necessary reaction times.
3. Analysis of the event with providing the guide/advice to repair the system remotely
4. The priorities for Event management follows the priority table defined in the Maintenance support services.
5. Regular meeting with regional units , improve global Event Monitoring template .
6. Understand what regional units need , customize the template , work with regional units and deliver Proactive value for customers.
1-2 years experience in technical support or implementation role, in healthcare industry would be preferred.
Experience in diagnosing errors on system and interpretation of product issues
IT knowledge, MS office and Web applications would be preferred
A technical or university degree in electronics or IT or equivalent education and work experience. Preferrence for biomedical engineering qualificaitons
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top