SSME CS Manager of Education Asia Pacific for Imaging and Advanced Therapies
- Shanghai, China
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for our Customer Education Business and training satisfaction across Asia Pacific region
2. Expand our Education Services Business, increase portfolio leveraging clinical collaborations and Education Center facilities
3. Cover new markets and apply latest education technologies like virtual and augmented reality
4. Drive implementation of Education strategies and initiatives across the region, guide and support country and zone teams
5. Responsible for the education of appr. 1500 employees with excellent quality
6. Ensure operational efficiency and transparency
Education and Experience：
1. Professional experience in product- and service business in healthcare environment, preferably in Diagnostic Imaging and Therapies.
2. Business development experience, understand customer needs and develop education offerings
3. Leadership experience ＞ 3 years is required. The job requires a high degree of influencing, convincing and change management. This includes directly leading a team of managers and guiding / coaching managers leading the country teams across Asia Pacific region
4. Since this job includes working with different people and cultures, experience in a multi-cultural environment is important
5. Solid understanding of service processes and their relations to other key sales and logistics processes to drive the service business
6. A master degree is beneficial.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top