Sr. Sales Executive ~ Fire Solutions, San Antonio
- San Antonio, TX
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated and technical Senior Sales Executive to grow our Fire Alarm Solutions (new construction) business in the San Antonio, TX area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, Corporate Real Estate, Data Centers, K-12, Universities, Federal, and State facilities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and negotiation skills, you will help tailor our customer's needs into winning solutions, for direct end-user service market.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want...the sky's the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent benefits: starting from day one of employment, benefits include medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle program
- Quick ramp-up time: Siemens new " Ready To Sell" Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the market
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of opportunities
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers and position service as a key Siemens differentiator to customers and prospects
- Prospects and customers would include new and existing Siemens installations and installations of 3rd party automation, electrical, fire, and mechanical products and solutions
- Jointly works with the multiple levels of the customer's organization to understand and document their business and facility goals and how success is measured. Aligns the customers objectives with services to ensure that their building systems perform as required to achieve their facility and business goals
- Develop value-based sales proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. Works with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to complete a compelling proposal and close the sale
- Follow through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensures a smooth "sale to operations" turnover and monitors progress
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking
- Actively involved and participates in civic and professional and industry organizations such as NFPA, BOMA, ASHE, IAHSS, ASIS, SIA, NBFAA, AFAA, ESA, and etc.
- Keep current on automation, electrical, fire and mechanical market business and product trends
- Continue to pursue in-depth product and service knowledge and acquire deeper selling, technical and financial skills
- Bachelor's Degree desired, although candidates with at a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalency will also be considered
- 2-5 years' experience in sales, business development, or consulting within the Commercial Fire Alarm/Life Safety or similar Commercial building/construction industries
- Must have a working knowledge of common fire and life safety systems and equipment, including but not limited to; fire alarm systems, fire sprinkler systems, fire pumps, fire extinguishers, kitchen hood suppression, etc.
- Familiarity with the related Fire Alarm and Sprinkler NFPA codes and standards that document the required inspection, testing and maintenance of these systems is essential
- Ability to perform customer site surveys to support the development of multi-offering service estimates and proposals across a broad fire and life safety portfolio
- Employ a customer focused approach that relates the benefits of scheduled maintenance and code compliance to customers' business goals and challenges
- Build and maintain strong end-user customer relationships that position Siemens as their valued and trusted fire and life safety services provider
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local market is strongly desired
- Must be willing and available to travel 5-10% overnight for training and business development
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle program
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top