CO Salary Range: USD 74,460.00 - 100,470.00 per year
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? This is the career for you!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is actively searching for a Senior Sales Executive for our Building Automation Solutions (Construction) Sales Group in the Denver area. The primary responsibility of the Senior Sales Executive is to achieve booking and gross margin goals by developing and implementing plans to capitalize on new construction sales opportunities within the territory. Also, effectively taking off sophisticated deals independently, within Siemens established guidelines.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to successfully position Siemens Building Automation solutions tailored to meet our customers' requirements. Primary customers will be Mechanical Contractors, Construction Managers, General Contractors, and Specifying Engineers.
- Work in a collaborative team environment in support of our customer-centric and ownership-based culture.
- Effectively performing needs assessments, developing sales proposals, estimates, specifications and presentations. Working with Operations, Finance, Legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to secure the sale.
- Maintaining trade contacts and engaging in industry association functions in accordance with company policy to advance achievement of sales targets. Being aware of competitor offerings and developing effective sales tactics, as needed.
- Networking internally with Branch, Zone and corporate headquarters colleagues to increase knowledge of Siemens offerings.
- Following through on sold projects to ensure satisfactory completion. Ensuring a comprehensive sales-to- operations turnover occurs when projects are sold and monitoring project progress. Assisting in resolving installation, collections and other customer satisfaction issues as needed. Assisting customers and potential customers with challenges involving the use of company products and services; and recommending suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Actively participating in sales department meetings, workshops, and seminars. Staying knowledgeable on current market, business, and product trends. Continuing to pursue in-depth product and services knowledge; and acquiring deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- Where appropriate, developing and deploying account management strategies and preparing annual technology roadmap for clients. Team selling with other Siemens partners to bundle solutions and expand Siemens participation in opportunities, with a focus on customer retention and satisfaction/loyalty.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam required.
- Required experience: Three years of sales experience in building automation or a related field, including technical and financial expertise to effectively and independently estimate and sell Automation product line.
- Required travel: 10%
- Other requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and negotiation skills in English.
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate in required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or other related field highly preferred, although candidate with a combination of education (High School Diploma or GED required ) and directly related experience will be considered
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Local Denver market and industry knowledge
- Experience with building automation systems, electrical systems, construction in: the life sciences, healthcare, higher education and commercial office vertical markets, along with fast paced working environments
- Account development and strategic sales skills
- Other preferences:
- Strong knowledge of services and ROI-related offerings with ability to develop and implement a local sales strategy to achieve growth objectives
- Demonstrable understanding of how to market, position, and sell cloud-based data-driven service programs, such as fault detection and diagnostics, to existing and new customer
This job is based in Lakewood, Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html.
The base salary range for this position in Lakewood, Colorado is $74,460 - $100,470. This is a commission-based sales role. A
t Siemens, we offer a very aggressive and highly competitive sales incentive structure that allows our sales teams to earn a high percentage of the profit of the work you sell. When we win, you win! In both project and service agreement work we pay our sales team a percentage of the overall profit of the work. Compared to others in our industry, the Siemens sales incentive structure is market leading.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .