Sr. Quality Engineer, SCM
- Maple Valley, WA
With overall business area warranty management responsibility of Ultrasound products, you will provide organizational leadership of warranty Cost of Quality performance and associated business processes. Working with Service, Engineering, and Supply Chain organizations, you will be responsible for warranty KPI and Dashboard Management, claim management and analyzing and reporting field and failure analysis data to identify and recommend cost improvements and ensure their completion to defined timelines and performance targets.
Using commercially available data analytics software, you will continuously improve data analytics methods to increases KPI effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy of data collection, and reporting transparency.
You will ensure continuous improvement of related business process effectiveness by leading improvement teams through the Healthineers Performance System (HPS) methodology and application of lean tools.
Strong communication skills and ability to work and prioritize in a fast-paced environment are critical for success in this position.
- Interface with the Global Healthineers Warranty Management team on overall warranty management goals and objectives, methodologies, tools, and reporting.
- Coordinate with Customer Service warranty management activities, priorities and objectives
- Analyze and report Warranty field COQ trends
- Coordinate with engineering and supply chain the identification and resolution of specific component and supplier-based warranty and field reliability improvement opportunities.
- Perform reliability analysis (MTBF, availability, Bx, warranty) of field and root cause data.
- Optimize warranty and service costs by developing and recommending reliability targets.
- Chair COQ engineering meetings to meet project milestones and objectives
- Drive continuous improvement in data management and business processes to increase visibility and timeliness of the Voice of the Customer.
- Business Area Non-Conformance Cost and Warranty Management process owner
- B.S. or MS in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; minimum 8years experience.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills of complex concepts.
- Experience with complex systems and component engineering issues related to field performance
- Experience and understanding of accelerated and real-time test methods, mechanical, environmental, electrical and associated standards (ASTM, IEEE, IEC etc.)
o Strong experience with stage-gate development processes, leading technical tasks such as design changes, CAPA investigations, FMEA, Six-Sigma and DfR methods
o Considered an SME in statistical methods
o Must possess leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring skills through proven experience.
o Medical device industry experience preferred.
o MS Office, SAP, Reliasoft, Minitab, data analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top