Sr. Credit & Collections Representative
- Spring House, PA
We're hiring an experienced Sr. Credit & Collections Representative to join our Accounts Receivable Team in Blue Bell, PA. As a Senior Credit & Collections Rep, you will play a key role in maintaining accuracy, integrity, and completeness of the Accounts Receivable portfolio by resolving billing disputes and collecting overdue monies.
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments - and so, we are creating perfect places . We're looking to empower people who want to take on the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you? We invite you to join our team!
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Prepare monthly financial reports including cash forecasts, over 90/over 365 day analysis, unapplied cash reports, top 10 reports
- Make collection calls to customers from assigned queue using Get Paid software system strategy based on dollar amount and invoice aging
- Maximize cash collections to meet/exceed monthly cash targets. Performs related follow up tasks such as account reconciliations, uploads tax certificates in TaxWare
- Verify and process lien waivers and releases
- Process credit card requests and confirms accuracy of invoicing vs. payment
- Adjust transactions, process invoice cancellations and credit memos
- Process various bad debt and concession write offs
- Suggest credit holds and prepare escalation packages for Legal/3rd Party collections
- Reconcile unapplied cash and submit refunds as needed
- Coordinate resolution of issues by key internal customers, supports Supervisor and Controller with daily activities
- An Associate's degree in Accounting, Finance strongly desired, although a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalency along with 5+ years credit and collections will also be considered; a Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with excellent written and verbal skills required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
- SAP and Get Paid experience a plus
What you will receive:
• Ownership Culture and Career options!
• Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan
• Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay/Paid Parental Leave
• Extra Employee Discounts
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top