Specialist/Lead - SW Development (.Net, WPF)
- Bengaluru, India
Software Developer (PL7)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BE / B. Tech / M. Tech / MSc or equivalent (in CS, E&C, Information Technology)
• 10+ years of experience in designing, development and maintenance of Enterprise Applications on windows platform, working in the global setup on a comparable lead developer role.
• Thorough understanding of Design principles and patterns, tools and methods.
• Proficient with software development life cycle and engineering practices.
• Proven Expertise and strong hands on experience in C# .NET windows-based application development using WPF and WCF.
• Working experience with design review, code reviews and integration of software components in large systems
• Hands on experience with unit testing (using NUnit) and test automation using automated framework.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of analyzing, implementing and troubleshooting non-functional requirements like Performance Analysis, Memory Profiling, Stability etc. using tools like WPA, winDbg.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively collaborate with different global stakeholders.
• Working experience with Agile Development practices and tools like TFS.
• syngo.via / native syngo platform know-how preferred.
• Medical Imaging and Healthcare domain (Clinical Workflow) knowledge preferred.
What are my responsibilities?
• As a lead developer in the scrum team, drive design, development and testing of new feature / feature enhancement in the syngo.via / native syngo based MI clinical applications. Provide timely and quality fixes for development and production defects.
• Effectively engage with different roles within and out-side of the team (e.g. Development team, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Architects, Product Management, System Team, Release Management, SY teams etc.) to clarify the requirements and realize solution or POC.
• Support common System Engineering / Architecture team by driving needed technical / infrastructural spikes and POC to closure at the scrum team level.
• Design and implement the solution at component / plug-in level adhering to the defined architectural guidelines.
• Support the team in realizing timely and quality solutions and also provide technical mentoring to the junior team members.
• Oversee team's delivered quality and prevent defects from being introduced by following built-in-quality measures like code quality, arch. Governance, developer testing, Unit Testing, automation testing, code/design reviews etc.
• Strive to achieve team's committed iteration goal by willingly supporting team on need basis to complete the planned activities.
• Strive for continuous improvement together as a cross functional scrum team.
• Support the Line Manager with the technical assessment and recruitment of team members.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top