Solution Sales Manager
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
As a trusted advisor and reliable partner, as a system integrator, service provider and a product vendor, the Building Technologies Division from Siemens offers energy-efficient, safe and secure buildings and infrastructure. Our market offering covers the integration of all building disciplines into dedicated vertical market solutions. We are a major player in the building services industry for integrated solutions in the field of comfort, fire and security. Our key customers include major MNCs and leading local businesses, who trust our decades of experience and our technical expertise, our people who provide best in class services and our global footprint.
We are keen to expand our presence in the Building Solution portfolio, and are looking for the right candidate to steer this journey. The responsible Solution Portfolio Manager will drive Order Intake, capture new market share and ensuring strong Customer Relationships are established and maintained while driving to achieve business goals.
Responsible for Solution Portfolio Order Intake and Customer Relationships for our Building Technology division Solution (SI RMA SOL), Preparation of quotations, acquisition of orders and achieving Sales target.
What are my responsibilities?
- Identify market opportunities and develop strategies to maximize impact to Siemens.
- Plans sales volumes and potential of target customers
- Provides information via CRM for forecasts and planning.
- Participates in development of long range sales planning and growth strategies.
- Analyzes and evaluates markets and needs of potential or existing customers.
- Prepares customer contacts, builds and maintains a customer focused network in order to develop both customer and industry / vertical market expertise systematically.
- Investigates and evaluates specific business opportunities for products / solutions by analyzing mid-term investments of customers in this industry / vertical market.
- Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products.
- Prepares and negotiates projects and proposals in cooperation with other involved professionals and management.
- Coordinates the realization of assignments, may coordinate and contribute to set up respective product developments, projects or services programs for the customer.
- May act as a point of contact in commercial matters.
- Completes sales and revenue related key reporting.
- Contributes to the development of an After Sales Service that is focused on customers' needs.
- Execute and refine strategy to build relationships with Fire Protection and Security Engineering community and increase Siemens specification rate
- Work in an open, collaborative, team environment in support of our ownership and customer centric culture.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Graduate Engineer with 5 to 10 years' experience
- Sales Process Knowledge of 1 or more product portfolios (BMS, iBMS, Fire, Access Control, CCTV, Security)
- Proven sales records with consultative sales experience dealing with end customers (MNC's and local players), consultants and contractors
- Proven track record in account management (build up and maintain)
- Ability to work with internal & external contacts of different cultural background
- Sound knowledge of Commercial Processes, Cost Estimation, Negotiation and Contract management and Financial basics
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top