Solution Architect - SAP PM
- Prague, Czech Republic
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Digitization poses major challenges for many companies and will change processes immensely in the coming years. We take on this challenge with an innovative and dedicated service team. To strengthen this team, we are looking for a solution architect for our PLM services. With a central PLM backbone system, we support our business in our daily business. This system solution recreates our global product range throughout the entire process cycle.
In your new job, you take on responsibility for your area of activity on your own. This ensures that high quality and expected business value are achieved. You know how to successfully manage risks and challenges. In doing so, you assume a leading role in communicating with all stakeholders involved.
Your new field of responsibility is challenging and future-oriented:
- As a solution architect, you act directly with our customers:
- You are responsible for the topic "Change tracking in logistics" and you also act as the contact person to our customers
- Your tasks include customer support in creating business requirements and working out solutions as part of our change request process
- Coordination with business and other IT departments regarding planning, testing and Go Live appointments
- Working in cross-process projects
- You are happy to take on responsibility and attach great importance to proactively and independently implementing your tasks and projects
- Control/coordination of our external service provider
Ideally, your qualifications include:
- A degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable training with corresponding additional qualifications
- Several years of relevant professional experience as Solution Architect
- Very good experience in SAP PM module
- Good knowledge of SAP MM and PP modules
- Several years of experience in the field of PLM quality and service reporting
- Basic knowledge of document management
- Experience in the service environment, ideally ITIL based
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Willingness to travel
By joining us, among other things, you will get, for example:
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Where can you find our offices? Nearby Stodůlky subway station in Prague.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top