Solution Architect - Machine Tools Digitalization
- Istanbul, Turkey
DI MC MTS ISW is looking for a Solution Architect with the capability and desire to make a meaningful contribution to build a bridge between enterprise and technical architecture.
What are my responsibilities?
- Mediating between customer expectations and MC MTS Digitalization solutions - mapping between requirements and features
- Designing solutions for customers based on product capabilities and integration needs
- Defining solution blueprints
- Helping to solve difficult issues
- Supporting customer or external solution architects
- Assisting high profile / lighthouse projects (possibly throughout a project duration)
- Supporting pre-sales colleagues and disseminating expert knowledge about products and solutions
- Providing field feedback (incl. generating IP) to Product Managers (PM), mediating roadmaps withs PM
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Expert communication skills (incl. proficiency in English, preferred German, Spanish, Chinese)
- BSc., MSc. In Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Architecture and software design and integration expertise
- Requirements engineering skills
- Business process understanding
- Business case understanding
- Expert knowledge of MC MTS Digitalization products
- Production domain and especially CNC domain knowledge
- Min 5+ years of industry experience preferably in Machine tools systems, digitalization solutions or software development.
- Very good command of English both written and spoken.
- A plus will be a mid or high level of German, written and verbal.
- Exposure to understanding of Digitalization of Industrial Systems
- Experience in working with cross functional teams and multitasking.
- Previous exposure to foreign cultures. Experience with different business and communication styles.
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top