- Bengaluru, India
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out of one hand.
Siemens Development Center in Bangalore is hiring innovative Solution Architects to define appropriate solutions, software architectures for applications running on IoT platforms like Siemens MindSphere, AWS or Azure.
What part will you play?
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using AWS, MindSphere, Azure!
- Drive an overall IoT ecosystem engagement strategy.
- You will be the SPOC for technical inquiries on the design and development of IT solution concepts and IT architectures along with the creation of design specifications for the cloud platform.
- Evaluate, identify and define potential interfaces for solution components
- Ability to estimate complex solutions, provide response to RFPs and RFQs and handle the costing.
- You should have Good interpersonal skills, collaboration with solution partners.
- Own the software development (Web/Mobile etc.) until the handover to customers to ensure a stable and scalable use of the solution in productive use.
- Observe the IT market for optimization of complex IT solutions and the development of new IT applications.
- Expertise in (connectivity) communication protocols.
- Exhibit high level of mentorship and be the process owner.
- You should have an Engineering Degree or Business Informatics, with 10+ years of total experience and with at least >5 years of experience in designing complex software architectures, solutioning down to the detail with domain expertise!
- You should be aware of modern software technologies like Cloud, Big Data, .NET, JAVA, Containerization, Orchestration, Streaming platforms, Analytics, CI CD, Security and development tools like Jira, MS TFS, GitLab, etc.
- Practice agile development methods (e.g., SCRUM).
- In-depth knowledge of relational / non-relational database architectures (e.g., MS-SQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra).
- Experience in the conception of digital projects and design of solutions including Backend connection and implementation.
- Extensive understanding of SOA.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top