- Bangalore, India
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out of one hand.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
What part will you play?
• You will analyze the requirement and design of software solutions based on Architecting solution using SaaS infrastructure in alignment with partners
• Assess sophisticated customer requirements and advise our customers on the feasibility, selection, development, effort and implementation of specific IT solutions
• Working together with Security, Infrastructure architects, System Testing and other key partners to develop proposed solution
• Timely review of quality parameters as per agreed process and goal by guiding the team on setting up the project in terms of identifying Quality requirements, Quality goals. Prioritize project review meeting with all relevant stake-holders
• You will coordinate and perform Governance / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification)
• Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and issues if any.
• You will support and collaborate with Project Managers for planning, ensuring risk identification and initiating steps towards risk mitigation.
• You will define Technical and Digitalization Strategy to craft better tomorrow
Use your skills to move the world forward
• Do you have an Engineering Degree with 12+ years' work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development!
• You have 3+ years of Solution Architect experience with major Engineering or Digitalization projects
• Having C++, C#.Net, WPF, Java is a must and in various development Frameworks
• Skills on AWS/Azure services (EC2, S3, Networking, IAM, Scalability, High Availability)
• Your experience in CI/CD solutions (Jenkins) and or Infrastructure Tools (Chef, Puppet, CloudFormation), Web-services and knowledge in Micro Service Architecture and in TDD, BDD, Cucumber and Mocking Frameworks and NoSQL Databases will make valuable contribution to business.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top