Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation - everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
- Design and develop Solution Architecture by systematically analyzing various Siemens portfolio of products, Non-Siemens products, its capabilities, Integration needs for its seamless integration into the Industrial Automation domain solution.
- Good understanding of Usability & UI guidelines for Web / Windows applications.
- Good understanding of Client server, Cloud architecture.
- Good understanding of Edge devices, Open source stacks/frameworks, Libraries.
- Good experience in Architecture & Design.
- Technical mentoring of team in Bangalore.
- Design Reviews, Code Review and Test Spec Review.
- Interface with Customers/Partners.
- Collaborate internally with Product development teams
- Support in development of Techno-commercial Proposals
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Do you have an Engineering Degree with 9+ years' of experience in Software development with specialization in Presentation layer (GUI), Client-Server implementations, Cloud Technologies,?.
- You should have a Minimum of 6 years of experience in design and development of software
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing solution architecture IOT - IIOT.
- Exp with Industrial Automation and Process Automation Required
- Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
- Good know-how on C#, .Net Framework, ASP.NET, Mobile Technologies (iOS, Android)
- Good know-how on databases (SQL, MongoDB,Postgress)
- Knowledge of Client Server, Distributed and Service Oriented Architecture
- You must have Hands on experience in Application development & deployment on Local/Cloud/Mobile Platforms
- Must have a very strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with SCADA/DCS/HMI system would be Mandatory
- Developments tools (MS VS2010/12/15, Webstorm, TFS)
- Good know-how of connectivity to ERP Systems, SAP
- Business Experience in growth phase preferred
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow 's reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time