Challenging times require flexibility and adaptability. Therefore, Siemens Mobility Portugal has created a "New Normal Working Model". This gives you the flexibility to work from the safety of your own home while you can still count on full office support.
Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
In this job opportunity you will be able to work in an international project with the Siemens Mobility portfolio Company eos.uptrade, the market leader for Mobile Ticketing solutions in Germany.
Quality is not an act. It is a habit. Here is what you will be doing:
- Test our new, innovative sales and ticketing product generation based on leading edge technologies
- Work in international x-functional teams taking end-to-end responsibilities in requirements analysis, system design, development, integration and deployment
- Ensure efficient and effective execution of test activities for the project and participate actively in continously improving our workflows;
- Define test requirements, write and execute manual and automated test cases;
- Perform manual testing as needed and seek ways to automate if possible;
- Document testing results.
Quality is never an accident, it's a result of skillful execution. Your skills for the job are:
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Test Engineering;
- Experience in API testing (automated and manual)
- Experience in converting acceptance criteria, product designs and functional details into test cases;
- Experience with programming languages
- Knowledge of testing methods and processes;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience working in an Agile environment;
- It would be an advantage if you have an ISTQB certification or similar
If this sounds interesting to you, then please send us yourapplication in English and we will get back to you.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time