What does your future team look like?
Your futureteam has 6 - 10 software developers who are all working together under an agilemethodology. The goal of the team is to develop cyber-security platform thatwill be eventually used in all devices across Siemens Mobility. It is their jobto make sure that all devices which control trains can't be vulnerable tocyber-security attacks.
The developedplatform is all based on Debian GNU/Linux and our applications for security anddiagnostics features are written in C++. We have a fully established CI processusing Gitlab CI for our automatic tests and build. While working with us, youmight also encounter technologies such as: Python (for scripting and testing),Rust (for our latest applications), gRPC, cpputest, systemd, boost and manycyber-security topics such as PKI certificates, TLS (with openSSL), signaturesand security hardening.
What will be your role?
- This is a role for leadership, design and mentorship in combination withwriting code and implementing proof of concepts
- Grow and lead engineering team to deliver cyber-security systems andplatforms
- Provide technical direction and audit design decisions of the team
- Cultivate best practices for software development and documentation, assuredesigns meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work in agile environment
- Work closely with the product management to define and execute the roadmap
- Participate in design and development of C++ applications
What do you need to become apart of our team?
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Management or technical leadership experience
- Good knowledge of programming language C++
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Coaching experience
- English for everyday communication
What would we appreciate if you have extra?
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Experience with cyber-security
- Knowledge of Python or Rust
What can you look forward to with us?
- Signing bonus up to CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 daysof holiday
- Organise your working hoursto suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10am and 2pm)
- The possibilityto work from home for a better work-life balance (in the case of working fromhome, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- Personal annualbudget in the amount of CZK 48,000 which you can use for various leisure-timeactivities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can weoffer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Where can you find our offices? NearbyStodůlky subway station in Prague.
Ifthe topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions isclose to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚦
Weare an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a newgeneration of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of therailway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern,digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules,train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
OurPrague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and othertechnical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products withfull product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process -from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not ready or do you need moreinformation? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I sharemore about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to addyou to my contacts for potential future cooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either