Software Developer_IIoT Applications 软件工程师_工业物联网应用软件开发工程师
- Wuxi, China
Siemens offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated software products to support full life-cycle digital manufacturing application. This position contributes to the development of software for industrial IOT applications, e.g. in the context of digital manufacturing, including standalone (on-premise) and cloud applications (e.g. on Mindsphere, AWS, Alicloud). The main application focus is on plant transparency solutions for manufacturing enterprises, including field data acquisition, data integration and management, human-machine interface, etc..
What are my responsibilities?
- Design and Development of web applications, UI interaction, testing and software documentation;
- Migrate on-site applications to cloud based solution, e.g., to Mindsphere and AWS;
- Support the successful implementation of proofs-of-concept and pilot projects from the concept phase to the implementation and testing
- Proactive contribution to the team as a whole to ensure a product is delivered successfully and with high quality.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Master's degree or above, majoring Computer Science;
- 2 years or above of software development experience, especially on backend development;
- Experience developing web applications (Django or Flask);
- Experience with modern tools, such as git, pip and npm;
- Basic linux skills;
- Have the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks;
- Good understanding of IoT Technology and related areas, such as edge processing;
- Understanding of production processes, factory management and digital manufacturing is of advantage;
- Innovative thinking.
- Experience of React, Vue or Angular.
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens' success. Our central research and development unit - Corporate Technology (CT) - plays an important role in this. Corporate Technology contributes to the Company's success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Corporate Technology China (CT CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://jobs.siemens.com .
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top