Software Developer (MSSQL)
- Pune, India
We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it's true that today's buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe - these characteristics alone don't enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We're looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- This position is for a SQL Developer with demonstrable experience in long term (historic) data archival system. Required skills are: .
- Excellent programming skills in SQL and C++.
- Experience with C# a plus .
- Strong hands-on experience on Microsoft SQL Server.
- You should have Strong working experience in writing advanced SQL queries and stored procedures for data intensive applications .
- You Must have good understanding on database design concepts, transactions, concurrency, security and performance optimization techniques .
- You should have good understanding on C++ multi threading and asynchronous programming concepts .
- You must possess Strong software development skills (design methods, clean code development, review techniques), problem solving, and analytical skills .
- You should have Knowledge of DevOps/Continuous Delivery methodologies. .
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
- 3-5 Years of Relevant experience.
- You Should be able to Understand and analyze the requirements of projects.
- You need to Prepare prototypes for evaluation, review and brain storming.
- You need to Perform detailed design, coding, documentation and unit testing of specific functionality/components in accordance to the platform processes and quality/process guidelines.
- You have to Proactively communicate delays, anticipate roadblocks and suggest mitigations, investigate issues and resolve these on time.
- You should Collaborate with multi-functional and globally located teams including architects, project managers and developers. .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We've got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top