Role: Software Developer - Interface-Integration
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
- Design and develop CPQ (Configure Price Quote)
- You will be responsible for designing & developing CPQ Solutions using platforms like Tacton / PROS and by integrating / interfacing with other siemens systems / subsystems.
- Interact with the business teams to understand the requirements and help to realize the requirements efficiently.
- We need a graduate - B.E/B. Tech/MCA/ME/M. Tech/MSc with overall 3-5 Years in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
- Experience in Java/J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Spring, Microservices, Spring Boot, AOP, Spring Security, JPA, Rest services, Tomcat, and Web logic, Python, AWS Lambda, R, Hadoop, Spark, Star UML
- Basic and intermediate skill level in TACTON (CPQ Platform), UI (Java Script, Angular/React) + HTML5, CSS.
- Advanced skills in Object Oriented thinking, Design principles and patterns, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, REST services and unit testing concepts, Software development processes / methodologies and database (MSSQL / MYSQL)
- Knowledge Graph/Graph Models / RDF (Resource Description Framework), Graph DB (Amazon Neptune, Blazegraph, Neo4j)
- Exposure on full stack development and Git /Bit-bucket
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Conceptualization ability, Flair to learn new technologies
- Self-direction, Flexible, Decisive & Action-Oriented
- Curious to learn and integrate new technologies
This role is based in Chennai. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time