Software Developer Integration Service – Azure Integration Services (m/f/d)
- Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Software Developer Integration Service - Azure Integration Services, you will:
- Supporting the set-up and go-live of a new globally used and strategic IT-Service focussing Customers, Suppliers and external Partners from Developments perspective/point of view
- Driving the set-up and creation of a standardized and modern API Layer being flexible enough to quickly set-up new Services on Customer request
- Utilizing your knowledge and skills in developing SW-design specifications, implementation Guidelines and test specifications
- Understanding the functional requirements through alignment with the Product Owner as well as the Customer
- Develop, test and implement configurations and customizations for Azure Integration Services together with the Product owner and the Solution Provider
- Continuously researching and learning latest configuration and best practices of Azure Integration Service and bring these configurations - in close alignment with the Product Owner/Solution Provider - to life
- Supporting the change and release management to define the appropriate solution releases.
- Proven know-how in MS Azure Integration Service (alternatively MuleSoft or WebMethods):
- API Management
- Logic Apps
- Service Bus
- Technical knowledge in the following:
- Object-oriented programming
- Webservice technologies (Soap/Rest, WSDL, ...)
- XML based technologies (XSLT, XPath, XQuery, JSON)
- ETL Skills
- Unix Shell
- API Management and Apache Kafka
- Data-interchange formats (XML, EDIFACT, ...)
- Certified System Architect (CSA) certification
- Knowledge of all phases of software development: design, implementation, testing, debugging and support of business-centric applications
- Experience in Agile / Scrum would be nice
- Fluent in English
- Good problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Good team player and can work independently
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top