Software Developer - C#
- Istanbul, Turkey
We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Software design and development activities for industrial automation projects
• Software design, implementation, unit tests, module tests, debugging and release tasks in a multi-site, international software development environment
• Producing high quality project deliverables
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent experience
• Excellent command of English
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in C# is a must
• Strong knowledge in object oriented programming, analysis, and design
• Passion for developing a simple, clean, and attractive code
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Knowledge in TIA Portal is a plus
• Knowledge in SCALANCE device family is a plus
• Knowledge in network technologies is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling
- As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
- Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top