- Gurgaon, India
Title/Skill: Software Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means - trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange - discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We make real what matters
- You Should analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Define and document low level design
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance to the partners' quality requirements.
- You should implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should have B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) with 3 to 6 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications
- Project experience in Core Java development with good knowledge of OOPS concepts, collection, concurrency and socket programming.
- should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- should have hands on experience (basics) of working on Linux Platforms.
- should knowledge of Industrial Protocols like Modbus, OPC UA etc.
- should have hands on experience of memory and performance profiling tools.
- Basic knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top