Software Architect - Java and Cloud
- Bengaluru, India
Build links between business and technology! Our Software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind system and develop the appropriate architecture and play a key role of a Software Architect in digitization. The world is constantly changing, and we're always thinking about what's next. Join our Digital Process Industries Division (DPI) in Bangalore to build difference.
DPI Division is a reputed global provider of future-proof automation and drive technology, industry software and services based on innovative technology platforms. With our standard components, complemented by industry-specific solutions, we efficiently fulfill the specific requirements of customers from various industries. As a Trusted Partner across the entire lifecycle of industrial plants - from design, engineering to modernization - Siemens DPI paves the ways towards digitalization in the process industries, enabling long-term growth.
Change the future with us
• You will Devise technical solutions based on the requirements of the product / platform and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business
• Build Architectural Concepts and derive technical road map for cloud-based applications and relevant technology fields
• Your contribution to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks will make valuable contribution.
• Design and realization of core components of the new architecture and develop recommendations w.r.t. architectural mentorship and governance
• Collaborate in multi-functional and globally distributed teams of architects, developers, and product owners
• Provide technical mentorship to the software development team.
• Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Lead and all relevant project partners
• Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigation, etc.
Passionate about this career opportunity? Join us to build the better world.
• You have a degree/master degree or Ph.D in Computer Science with 12+ years of software development with 6+ years of experience in design and implementation of enterprise applications with 4+ years as certified Software Architect will be ideal for this role.
• 3+ years in software engineering in various frameworks and languages (e.g., Java, NodeJS, AngularJS, Python)
• Expertise in implementation of microservice applications and PaaS infrastructures (e.g., AWS, Kubernetes)
• Extensive experience with agile methods, continuous delivery and test-driven development
• Extensive knowledge in architecture as well as design principles and patterns
• Your strong analytical capabilities will build the difference in the team.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top