About Spectrum Power 7
More than three decades of knowledge and experience are now reflected in systems like Spectrum Power. Different solutions for power transmission and distribution, advanced monitoring, security assessment and operational improvement of an electric network are developed to obtain high customer benefits like high quality of energy supplied, energy efficiency and grid security. You will be part of a multinational team combining: Engineers, IT Specialists, Software architects and Project Managers, that contribute to the success of our customers business.
About Distribution Network Applications (DNA)
The DNA module provides a set of applications for managing balanced and unbalanced powered distribution networks. DNA improves the availability of supply. It supports the operator to reduce the duration of outages for unplanned incidents and improve work efficiency. Thus, it provides the required information for systematic activities in both the control center and the field.
Your new role - Areas of Responsibilities:
- Define and develop the software architecture and the design of the Distribution Network Applications as part of our Grid Control software
- Clarify the feasibility of the requirements, create concepts for the solution and implement them together with the colleagues in your agile team.
- Consider technical boundary conditions (e.g. non-functional requirements) as well as economic aspects.
- Work closely with other software architects also in other international development sites and follow technical developments and technological trends regarding software development.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Professional experience over several years in the field of software architecture and design of complex software systems.
- Excellent knowledge in programming languages C++ and modern technologies in the cloud environment.
- Familiar with agile software development processes (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM).
- One of your strengths is the target group-oriented communication of complex issues.
- You have good negotiation and persuasion skills and you can easily approach other people, convince them and win them over
- Fluent in English
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process and to perform essential job functions.
We're Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time