Software Architect - Enterprise SaaS application
- Bengaluru, India
Role: Software Architect (Enterprise SaaS Application)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We're looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don't know for sure. That's why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution - our drive to make the "impossible" possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Our Software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind systems. What is the underlying business case, model, and idea? Join us and develop the appropriate architecture, communicating the crucial details of why and when to everyone involved. Play a key role in digitalization -in a promising environment.
What part will you play?
- As a Software Architect, you will be required to devise technical solutions based on the requirements of the product and ensure that software architecture meets the expectations of business.
- Create Architectural Concepts and derive technical road map for cloud-based applications and relevant technology fields.
- Contribute to elaborate software requirements and other specifications needed for development tasks.
- Actively drive development of Continuous Delivery pipelines using new architecture paradigms like Micro services.
- Support project planning activities through estimation, identification of integration points, technical risks & mitigation, etc.
- Ensure testability of the design and support test-automation design.
- Participate in validation of implemented features
- Evaluate tools & technologies and perform prototypes
- Coach and mentor team members regarding software design approach, technology, tools, methods and various software quality aspects.
- Advice in make or buy decisions
- We need a professional with 8 to 12 years of experience in software development with at least 2 - 3 years as an Architect with Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of modern enterprise-level cloud-based application development and knowledge of software engineering processes.
- Thorough understanding of Design principles, tools & methods
- Hands-on experience in Distributed Computing architectures and communication paradigms like REST, WebServices, etc.
- Expertise in AWS Cloud-based services and technologies, programming languages & toolkits: Angular, Java
- Excellent insights into Architectural and design patterns and usage of modeling tools
- Expertise in design review, code reviews and integration of software components in large systems
- Good understanding of Deployment Pipelines, DevOps and related tools / methods (e.g. Container technologies)
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
- Excellent problem solving, Decision making skills and ability to work in a team environment, communication and extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Excellent team player with capabilities to technically lead the team and motivate team-members.
This role is based in Bangalore. You'll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you'll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you'll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the shape of things to come.
We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top