SISW Partner Sales Executive (South China)
- Guangzhou, China
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Partner Sales Executive - PLM South China (Shenzhen/Guangzhou)
Sales Territories: 珠海, 江门, 惠州, 深圳(宝安区外)
• Responsible for developing channel strategies and growth high end channel business for products and total solution sales in China. This includes is to make channel business planning & execution, partner strategy, pipeline management and marketing planning & pipeline generation, working together with partners to develop and managing key industrial accounts, building relationship with key customers up to senior management level, identifying customer needs and executing projects with clear customer impact.
• Responsible for generating revenue through indirect sales channels such as OEMs, VARs, etc.
• Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related services and support issues.
• Generally responsible for complex sales requiring intermediate product and industry knowledge.
• Assists management in devising plans and strategies to support selling to channels.
• Uphold the professional integrity of Siemens at all times
• Adhere to, and promote, all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
• Undertake any business administration in line with job activity
• Undertake any other duties required by the company.
• Be familiar with channel business management.
• Enterprise application (ERP, PLM, SRM, CRM) or mechanical solution software selling experiences is a must.
• Knowledge of SISW product suite or similar
• At least 5 years sales experience with manufacturing industry customers
• Develops sales plans for new and existing accounts
• PLM or related solution background, understanding design and manufacturing process
• 3 years experience in channel sales management of software or hardware products
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top