Siemens Technology IP Professional
- Beijing, China
For Siemens Technology (T) in Beijing, Siemens is looking for an IP Professional at the earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
• Work with inventors and engineering team for invention harvesting and patent applications etc. to protect IPRs, analyze independently the IP legal framework, provide appropriate IP legal advice;
• Support IP counsel to develop strategic approach and implement it to contribute biz goal;
• IP evaluation and portfolio management;
• Patent drafting, domestic and international prosecution. Handle nullity actions, re-examinations, oppositions, etc.;
• Effective IP risk management, e.g. searching, patent clearing, freedom-to-operate analysis, validity opinion, other legal advice, etc.;
• Ensure IP ownership, e.g. contract, IP policy, full chain of ownership in company database;
• Exploit IP and / or support other to do so, e.g., HNTE support, patent infringement hunting;
• Manage outside counsel: instruction, quality, costs and compliance control;
• IP Training to biz partners, junior IP, etc.;
• Control of agreement and tenders: drafting, reviewing and negotiating IP clause in order to obtain opportunities and to mitigate risks;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 2~4 years' IP experience, especially Patent experience in in Digitalization, Electrification, Electronics，automatic control;
• Able to appropriately and quickly process flood of information;
• Able to describe things clearly in English & Chinese (oral and writing);
• Strong communicator with section managers and their team with different culture background;
• Experienced in patent drafting, OA, search, claim chart, infringement analysis.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
For nearly 170 years, pioneering technologies and the business models developed from them have been the foundation of Siemens' success. Our central research and development unit -Technology (T) - plays an important role in this. Technology contributes to the Company's success in many functions, including technology and innovation strategy, research and development, cooperation with universities and start-ups, patents and business excellence.
Officially opened in 2006, Technology China (T CN) is the largest innovation branch outside Germany. Many top-notch innovators work in Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Qingdao and Tianjin. We combine the physical and the virtual worlds through our Core Technology Initiatives and research projects in the areas of data analytics, the Industrial loT, autonomous systems, systems integration, cyber security, etc. We are thus helping the Siemens Business Units turn inventions into successful innovations in the market.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://new.siemens.com/cn/zh/company/jobs.html .
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top