Siemens Smart Infrastructure Project Management Job Opportunties
- San Francisco, CA
Searching for...Project Managers wanting to shape and influence the smart buildings of tomorrow!
We are searching for experienced Project Management Professionals to join our Smart Infrastructure Team across the United States. All level of experience will be considered from Associate to Senior level Project Managers. Solution/Installation and Service opportunities exist within Smart Buildings (Controls), Fire and Life Safety, Security, Mechanical, Electrical and Energy Performance & Sustainability. As a Project Manager @ Siemens, you will help shape and influence the smart buildings of tomorrow!
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments - and so, we are creating perfect places . We're looking to empower people who want to take on the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you? We invite you to join our team!
You will be given the opportunity to:
- Direct and motivate the Project Team during planning, estimating, design, installation, start-up, commissioning, turnover and warranty on assigned projects for new construction or retro fits.
- Analyze plans, specifications and contracts to determine project requirements
- Manage the development of project plans in advance of project activity, assuring effective execution by the Project Team
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of engineering re-estimate reports
- Utilize financial and monthly forecasting tools and work with other team members to monitor, manage and control costs
- Prepare and/or oversee preparation of progress billings, pursues timely payments from the customer and authorizes payments to material suppliers and subcontractors
- Obtain bids and select reliable subcontractors to provide wiring, device installation, special construction or other services
- Attend scheduled project meetings onsite; conduct daily or weekly site visits with internal project team and subcontractor.
- Participate in job site final walk thru and manage the completion of all close out documentation such as As-Built drawings and system operating instructions, transfers or excess materials, billings, collections and payments, and all project records
- Ensure customer satisfaction during and at final project completion
What you need to bring:
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (preferred), however, directly related experience along with a High School Diploma or GED (state recognize), will also be considered
- Experience in Solution, Installation or Service within Smart Buildings (Controls), Fire and Life Safety, Security, Mechanical, Electrical or Energy Performance & Sustaiinability industry will be considered
- Strong understanding of job financial reports and the ability to apply these in managing assigned projects
- Ability to identify risks and opportunities, develop technical solutions and estimate change orders
- Robust leadership, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- A valid Driver's license in good standing with limited violations, along with being at least 21 years of age, in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Legal authorization for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer sponsorship to work in the United States.
What you will receive:
- Ownership Culture and Career options!
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay/Paid Parental Leave
- Extra Employee Discounts
- Company Vehicle Plan
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .
Back to top