Siemens is looking for its next BA achiever for a long-term success with the company!
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to the urgent questions of our time. That's why we're always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Just like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We OFFER you a unique opportunity to acquire experience and knowledge in Business Administration field incl. areas of Accounting; Contract management; Finance; Purchasing & Logistics, Procurement during:
1 YEAR TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM (FULL or PART-TIME)
with each 4 months in:
- project and product business units;
What will you DO:
- Get acquainted with various Siemens' business units within 4-month rotation periods;
- Gain a real experience and knowledge within a fast-paced corporate environment;
- Have dedicated mentors who will support and train you;
- Have access to a variety of courses and trainings;
- Receive remuneration for the work done - 1 200 BGN net for full-time occupation during induction period;
- And, last but not least, have a REAL chance to get a job offer at Siemens after or even during the program.
What you will NOT DO:
- Fetch coffee to your managers as you've seen in the movies ( "Caffè macchiato with 2 unrefined organic cane sugar lumps and no cream. No cream, I said!");
- Manually review 24/7 printed Excel spreadsheets with the size of War and Peace novel until a manager tells you to go fetch some coffee (see previous);
- Spend your day on social networks until you're told to review some printed Excel spreadsheets (see previous);
- Get bored.
Already intrigued? Here's what you should bring to the table for a successful application:
- A Bachelor/Master degree or final year of studies in the field of Economics, Finance or Business Administration;
- Fluency in English (German language knowledge is a great plus);
- A proactive mindset and passion for permanent professional and personal growth.
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
In case of any additional queries you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us: +359 886 434 441.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time