Siemens Mobility - RS-2 - Automation engineer - Shanghai 西门子交通 - 自动化工程师 地铁车辆 - 上海
- Shanghai, China
Description / Definition of Function:
The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for the technical development and design of its components or its systems (electrical, software) according to the organization chart or work packages allocation in consideration of deadlines, costs and requirements of the appropriate project.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Software design for railways in particular metros for Chinese and foreign customers. Designing the train control and propulsion control system.
-Software programming (based on a graphical design tool, no code programming necessary);
- Software testing;
- Reading, evaluating and writing technical documents (English and Chinese), like technical concepts, functional specifications, test specification;
- Independent creation and clarification of technical bids, concepts, functional specification and test specification documents;
- Independent design, test and commissioning for programming software.
Technical support for sale, project and other department.
- Technical concept, bidding documents preparation for other departments;
- Commissioning support to projects from engineering side;
Technical support for customers and supplier.
- Technical clarification with end customer, vehicle supplier sub-supplier;
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top