Siemens Graduate Program 西门子管理培训生 业务拓展 运动控制方向 上海
- Shanghai, China
Siemens Graduate Program 西门子管理培训生
Career Development Path: Business Development Manager, Motion Control Crane
Working location: Shanghai, China
What does the Siemens Graduate Program offer me?
The Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) offers you the ideal start to your career - your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive and internationally oriented two-year program, the SGP will prepare you for future leadership tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of three challenging eight-month assignments, during which you'll be familiarized with at least two functional areas in one of our Sectors. One of these three assignments will take place abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations. On this international rotation you'll learn about the local business and culture while taking on various responsibilities and project work. You will also receive an intensive training program and the opportunity for personal development. A personal mentor will be at your side for the duration of the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
What are SGP's responsibilities?
• You gain deep insights in three challenging work assignments within DI MC (Digital Industry Motion Control) Crane over the course of two years.
• You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international businesses.
• You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills.
• You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps.
• You will benefit from a high level of visibility to top Leadership.
• You join an international community of extraordinary individuals.
• Support MC (Motion Control) Cranes to retain No.1 position in China Crane Market.
• Contribute to Crane Automation and Digitalization development.
• Keep efficient communication between Headquarter and China.
• Trace development trend on global crane business.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent.
• Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation.
• Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living.
• Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration.
• Excellent command of English.
• Major Preferred in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Mechatronics.
• Have the knowledge of Digitalization, Logistics, Detecting Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Info processing.
• Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges.
• Good learning ability & structural thinking.
• Flexible, agile, mobile.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top