Siemens Graduate Program 西门子管理培训生项目-西门子交通中国-数字化产品生命周期管理方向-北京/上海
- Beijing, China
What are SGP's responsibilities?
Primary responsibilities include understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information via rolling stock customer requirements analysis to gain an understanding of business needs, development of digital product portfolio by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying digital business opportunities, working close with application developers to develop level of effort estimates with consults in the project planning process with clients and team members.
- Understand and develop clear view of China market SW & platform needs within Rail customers
- Identify gaps in current technical portfolio and develop measures to address them, e.g.,
- Modularize and standardize software and platform package
- Develop technical approach for maintenance of on premises platform
- Based on China market/ global reference, refine business approach and assess partnering options for e.g.,:
- Development of key software elements
- Strategic sales partners
Must prepare and share reports and proposals in terms of best practices, business processes and goals with sales colleagues. To ensure the product development team focuses on relevant issues, interpret customers' requirements for the team and evaluate their proposals. Must also be able to work closely with members of the customer team, helping them to specify their requirements and understand the benefits of the digital proposals.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An above-average Master's, Doctoral Degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years of working experience between/after bachelor and master graduation
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained either through studying, working or living
- Flexibility and mobility especially within the program duration
- Excellent command of English
- Major in Electrical Engineering, with rolling stock relevant experience is preferred.
- Have the knowledge of broad level of understanding information systems and application architecture
- Open-minded, highly motivated and ready to take on challenges
- Good learning ability & structural thinking
- Be a good planner and forward-thinking personality
- Flexible, agile, mobile
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top