We are currently looking for Technical Project Managerfor Siemens Advanta at Suzhou, Beijing and Shanghai.
What are my responsibilities?
As Technical Project Manager in the IoT unit you will be responsible for the overall project performance selecting appropriate management and tracking methods to steer and motivate your team.
• Manage the project for time, quality, cost, customer satisfaction and measure the performance using appropriate tools and maintain comprehensive project documentation minimize project risks. Optimize the process for project management and standardize the process and rules in IoT.
• Coordinate internal and partner resources for project staffing with suitable skillset and seniority levels across competence pools.
• Prepare the IoT solutions to internal colleague and external customers through presentations, workshops in responsible sectors. Craft compelling and holistic solution vision, user stories, acceptance criteria and SOW.
• Translate business strategy, roadmap and feature delivery into solution definition that can be communicated to engineering and QA.
• Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Select and manage appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall). Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Manage clients' expectation, engage them in decisions / processes and enable co-creation of solution. Assume responsibility for overall project performance.
• Support personal development of all team members considering their personal interests and recommend training / mentoring plans.
• Adjust the scope of work according to the needs of the company.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 8+ years' experience in Manufacturing, Cities, Utilities, E-centers, or Logistics sector.
• 5+ years' experience in project manage. Prefer in Manufacturing, Cities, Utilities, E-centers, or Logistics sector.
• Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or other relevant field. Have PMP certification.
• Demonstrable track record of IT / IoT delivery, coaching cross-functional project teams in a complex and changing environment.
• Understanding of business strategy and emerging technology.
• Profound industry know-how, i.e., on Manufacturing, Energy, Cities or Logistics.
• Demonstrated team leadership in a similar role where the agility of development and scrum methods are key to the team's success.
• Strong influencer and negotiations skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams to collect requirements, describe and clarify strategy, specify solution features and refine technical designs.
• Proven team work / leadership skills as well as excellent analytical and conceptual skills including an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Fluent German and English skills in both written and spoken language.
• Ideally, experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop).
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is proud to offer its customers a wide range of holistic, customized solutions with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience. Siemens Advanta has more than 20 years of consulting experience, developing unique methodologies, top technical personnel, comprehensive industry insight, and extensive experience in large-scale system implementation.
In China, Siemens Advanta has nearly 100 consultants and a team of experts in IoT integration, solutions and development in Beijing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing and Guangzhou. These highly skilled employees are responsible for projects of all sizes, from IoT consulting to comprehensive digital projects for the enterprise.
From strategy to prototyping to implementation and operations, the division tailors its unique digital path to customers, develops a personalized strategy through a comprehensive approach, and creates, plans, and delivers end-to-end solutions across the IoT value chain.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
You may find further information on our company at http://www.careers.siemens.com.cn
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time