Siemens Advanta Consulting - Digitalization Consultant
- Beijing, China
What are my responsibilities? 我的工作职责是什么？
• Understand clients' pain points and expectations on enterprise level, incl. relevant processes, practices and IT systems
• Analyze root causes and provide professional and practical recommendations, solutions and roadmap to customers for digital transformation, incl. processes, organization and IT systems, etc.
• Understand (and direct if possible) and deliver customer's digitalization needs from top level management to the operation within given time
• Use the EA (Enterprise Architecture, e.g. TOGAF) to develop IT landscape and roadmap according to customer requirements, including ERP, PLM, MES, etc.
• Identify, define and validate Use Cases for innovative services by digitalization and IoT.
• Visualize work results in a structured way in PPT or WORD format.
• Support the team members to deliver a consulting project or project module.
• Contribute to acquisition activities.
What do I need to qualify for this job? 我如何才能胜任？
• Bachelor or Master degree in System/Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent.
• For Senior Consultant level: at least 4 years of experience in digital consulting, or 5 years in digital technology, and/or IT architecture or relevant domain
• For Consultant level: at least 2 years of experience in digital consulting, or 3 years in digital technology, and/or IT architecture or relevant domain
• At least 2 years of experience in a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role
• Result oriented with structured analytical skills, with the ability to translate analysis into solutions
• Enterprise Architecture method and/or software development background is preferred
• Knowledge of trends and technology concepts through practical experience
• A understanding of industry operations, dynamics and trends through experience in one or more industries (Industry, Mobility, Building, Power Generation, EPC, Food & Beverage etc.)
• Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English
• Ability to solve problems and solutions in a logical and impactful way
• Great problem-solving ability
• Good at client relationship management
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top