Siemens Advanta Associate Solution Partner
- Shanghai, China
Siemens is looking for an (associate) digital solution partner in Beijing or Shanghai at earliest opportunity.
What are my responsibilities?
• Identify business requirements, support customer digital transformation by developing and maintaining customized digital solutions for customers;
• Responsible for driving sales of digital solutions in assigned segments to achieve/exceed sales targets and operational metrics;
• Manage customized digital solutions through collaboration with all appropriate resources internally and externally (e.g. business development, delivery teams, suppliers, etc.).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• More than 5 years sales experiences in complex deal negotiations with proven sales record, digital value selling experience is highly preferred;
• Strong knowledge in digital technologies including but not limited to cloud concepts & IoT, data mgmt. & cybersecurity etc.;
• Deep understanding of industry verticals including market dynamics, product and technology trends;
• Ability to develop solution strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management internally and externally;
• Proven leadership skills in leading cross function teams as well as partners both inside and outside of the organization;
• Experience of recruit and develop sales teams preferred;
• Fluent in both Chinese and English, excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
• Degree in Computer Science or Engineer.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is proud to offer its customers a wide range of holistic, customized solutions with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience. Siemens Advanta has more than 20 years of consulting experience, developing unique methodologies, top technical personnel, comprehensive industry insight, and extensive experience in large-scale system implementation.
In China, Siemens Advanta has nearly 100 consultants and a team of experts in IoT integration, solutions and development in Beijing, Suzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing and Guangzhou. These highly skilled employees are responsible for projects of all sizes, from IoT consulting to comprehensive digital projects for the enterprise.
From strategy to prototyping to implementation and operations, the division tailors its unique digital path to customers, develops a personalized strategy through a comprehensive approach, and creates, plans, and delivers end-to-end solutions across the IoT value chain.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you want to know more Siemens job opportunities, please be free to log in our career website https://jobs.siemens.com.
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top