SI DS sales manager
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
SI DS (Smart Infrastructure - Distribution Systems)
Mission of Function:
Responsible for sales and marketing to promote SI DS sales for building and infrastruture market in the South and Central of Vietnam.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
• To take care of achieving the business targets as yearly agreed.
• To establish and foster good relationship with customers and deciders in the area of responsibilities
• To introduce and promote SI DS products to relevant Industry customers. Develop market knowledge concerning projects and comptitor behavior
• To study and collect market data/information for market analysis & strategies
• To coordinate with SI BUs for offers/project handlings/reports, if required
• To support and coordinate for organizing seminars and conferences, if required
• Other tasks assigned by Manager
• MS Office
• Fluent in English & Vietnamese (written & spoken)
• Knowledge of finance, accounting & commercial
• Project Management Tools
• Sales Skills
• Negotiation Skills
• Leadership Skills
• Customer Relationship Management
• Electrical Distribution
• At least 5 years working experiences in MV switchgears, LP switchgears and busways as a sales
• Experience with MV Switchgear, LP switchgear and buswaysproducts
• Priority for whom have been working in the joint ventures or foreign companies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top