SI BP Sales Office Manager Shanghai
- Shanghai, China
What are my responsibilities?
- Take lead Shanghai sales team to achieve assigned sales target and grow marketing share;
- Develop and maintain key accounts, develop new growth areas in some key industry like commercial building, data center, RED and infrastructure ;
- Daily coach team for a better performance, drive sales efficiency and people development.
- Develop new distributor and business partner to grow business in potential market segments.
- Lead team to implement business growth actions and plans made with BU together;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Min 10 years sales experience in the power transmission and distribution industry.
- Sound Technical Know-how in the industry.
- Mature Team management experience.
- Strategic thinking, high- performance driven.
- Languages: Written and spoken English skill
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top