SHL US Clinical Research Expert
- Guangzhou, China
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Leading the design and implementation of clinical research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the stakeholders
- Manage the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
- Prepare and write scientific papers and case studies together with external partners to ensure the positive influence of the work in the scientific community.
- Demonstrate and presented purpose, process and results of collaboration projects internally and externally as requested
- Offer help and advice on topics related to US imaging and to help meet customers' requirements for the clinical research.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 8yrs working experience in US Scientific collaboration field within Siemens or other vendors in US industry;
- Bachelor or above in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential.
- US Medical knowledge is mandatory background.
- Positive attitude, out-going personality, hard-working, and open-minded
- Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded, as well as willingness and availability to travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top