SHL STH Key Market Sales 南区 影像产品 菁英市场销售（南宁）
- Nanning, China
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales target in assigned Key Market for responsible product lines.
- Promote Siemens Branding and Company Value to customer, participate in area marketing activity.
- Exploit assigned Key Market customer needs, maintain close relationship with assigned Key Market customer in assigned area.
- Provide products and service solution upon customer needs and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts;
- Maintain a high level of satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with management of assigned key Market customers .
- Collect and maintains information, including business plan, from Key Market customer to understand their purchase decision makers, decision making process criteria, and business opportunities and threats;
- Cooperate with cross functional departments internally and customers to ensure smooth project implementation.
- Act as Mentor to Account Specialist / Sr. Account Specialist in demand.
- Other tasks assigned by management.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 6 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment，more than 3 years direct sales experience，3 years above successful experience in Key market
- Excellent skill in direct-sales and solution selling skill
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Disease centric knowledge is preferred
- Excellent in understanding an acting on customer's needs
- Excellent skill in negotiation, project management and market information collection
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as good command of English
- Self-motivated, strong power on implementation, quick learner, able to work under high pressure
- Frequent travel is required
- Bachelor degree preferred, or equivalent degree with major in medical, marketing, business or related
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top