SHL IT Demand Manager Shanghai
- Shanghai, China
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as IT Demand Manager.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Provide IT business partner consultancy interfacing with business customers to collaborate with them to collect, clarify and prioritize business demends.
2. Convert the business demands to achieve accurate IT demand book and test cases independently for IT solution implementation.
3. Lead and manage the successful project implemenation with business and IT colleagues (intrnal/external) to fulfill target on time, on cost and in scope, etc.
4. Finalize all activities across the projects to formally close and hand over the project to operation team. Ensuring project documents are approved, completed, maintained, and stored and handover appropriately.
5. Interface with global IT organization and fulfill the global strategy locally.
6. Team leading of the CIO organization and representing the CIO of Helathcare China to evalaute and support team members.
Your qualifications and experiences:
Minimum 5 years working experience in business operation or IT project management with 3 years end user interfacing and communication.
Bachelor Degree. IT related major will be preferred.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers .
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top