SHL CS CCC Logistics Officer 201192
- Shanghai, China
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Generate forwarder's KPI report of domestics tranporation and return
2. Drive continous improvement of forwarder's return delivery
3. Contact relevant parties (CSE,Customer, etc) to verify the pending status
4. Coordinate relevant parties to push for solution of pending cases
5. Follow up satisfaction survey on domestics transportation and return
6. Check and clear open items of 4811/4883 account
7. (Senior)Manage and monitor performance of forwarder for domestics transportation and return
8. (Senior)Manage and monitor performance of forwarder for international freight (return)
9. (Senior)Report and follow up the pending cases of returns
10. (Senior)Complaint handling of domestics transportation and return
11. (Senior)Coordinate equipment (Option, CDV, relocation, etc) delivery
12. Fulfill other tasks assigned by superior
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com .cn /
Your qualifications and experience:
1. 1 to 3 years (2 to 5 years, 1+ in management position for Senior) domestics transportation management related experience with a proven track record, preferably in supply chain management or third party logistics
2. Bachelor degree or above with major in logistics/supply chain management/International trade
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens. com.cn /careers .
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top