SHD IVD Sales Specialist 实验室诊断销售 上海
- Shanghai, China
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Sales Management Activitie: Direct-sales Customer Relationship Management 直销客户关系管理
2. Meet(over achieve) area sales target, improve the profits. 达成 ( 超额完成 ) 销售目标 , 提高利润率。
3. Keep close contacts with key customers, including new customer acquisitions. 日常与现有的重要客户保持密切联系 , 并获得新客户。
4. Support the management of the existing instrument service 支持现有仪器的管理
5. Cooperate with project team. 与公司的项目团队合作。
6. Marketing Activities: To analyze local market structures, changes and new market trends of the direct business, review with supervisor and react according to market. 分析本地直销业务的市场构成、变化和新发展趋势，与主管回顾并根据市场作出反应。
7. To support supervisor to control of profitability of direct customers, key products, instrument platform. 支持主管对直销客户利润率、核心产品及工具平台进行管理。
8. To support and attend congresses, symposia, presentations related to the assigned direct customers etc. 支持并参加与所分配的直销用户有关的研讨会、会议和产品介绍等。
9. Other marketing or related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company. 其它上级或公司指派的项目或任务。
Your qualifications and experience:
1. At least 4 years in medical device sales or related fields, familiar with technical products sales.
2. Effective communication skills both written and verbal.
3. Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
4. Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
5. Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company.
6. A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
7. Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED DX operates.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That's why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open .
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top