ServiceNow Principal Developer
- Košice, Slovakia
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as ServiceNow Principal Developer.
As an established, high-volume ServiceNow customer we are currently transforming the way we develop on our Now platform. Our vision is to build a high-performance environment primarily by speeding up the demand-to-production cycle time. If you are interested in being part of our journey you will have the opportunity to work on a highly complex and continuously growing ServiceNow cross-country implementation spanning across multiple platform products/modules which undergoes a world-class development modernization process.
• As Principal Developer you will own a high-performance rapid development pipeline
• You will lead a team of developers in delivering high-quality code and configurations
• You will be designing and building up performant, durable and robust solutions
• You will coach and mentor your team members, providing upskilling opportunities
• You will be contributing to the continuous improvement of our development process
• You will ensure compliance to all applicable and not limited to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations
• You will be actively keeping your existing certifications portfolio up to date and gradually expand it as part of your personal development journey
• You will be actively keeping yourself up to date with new releases information
This position may suit you best, if you are self-driven, passionate about innovation an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset
• Completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics and have an extensive background in software development or/and consulting
• Referenceable track record in ServiceNow development or/and consulting, preferably 5+ years' or alternatively less however combined with a strong focus on provable, meaningful, high-impact contributions
• Now platform technical mastery across ITSM, CSM, ITBM, Custom Apps
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in either ITSM, CSM or/and ITBM
• Team leadership experience (not necessarily ServiceNow related)
• Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical levels
• Ability to inspire and lead a group of people towards achieving a common goal
• You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
• You enjoy driving change and taking responsibility in complex and global technology environments
• You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team as well as with business representatives
• You are a team player that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
What we can offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT - the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, ...)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,...)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top