Service Sales Specialist
- Istanbul, Turkey
For our Large Drives Applications / Customer Services business, we are looking for a Service Sales Specialist who will be responsible for sales and marketing of services for Medium Voltage Electrical Motors, Frequency Converters, Drive Systems and Industrial Generators. He/She will be located in Istanbul and visiting customers in various cities of Turkey.
What are my responsibilities?
• Sales services portfolio (Service & Maintenance Contracts, Spare Parts, Digitalization Services, Repair Services etc.) by identifying and developing customer opportunities. Defines the service part of the customer strategy.
• Prepares quotations and negotiates them with customer. Accompanies projects during their execution phase to generate follow-up sales. Maintains a service related opportunity pipe-line for his line of duty.
• Performs market analysis, follows market trends and maintains Siemens' trendsetter position, supplies feed-back to the service portfolio management in headquarter. Provides input for marketing (e.g. references) and represents service portfolio in marketing activities (e.g. on trade fairs).
• Develops and implements marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume and expand the customer base.
• Drives regular knowledge exchange on strategy and portfolio with Product and Solution Sales, Service Delivery and Customer Services Headquarter.
• Follows up the internal processes from order to dispatch in coordination with related teams to ensure delivery of the services.
• Complies with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical-Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 3 years of experience in sales & marketing
• Very good knowledge in product or service sales for low and medium voltage electric motors, frequency converters and complete drive systems.
• Experience on heavy industries and related applications i.e.; Cement, mining, iron & steel, water & wastewater, marine, pulp & paper, oil & gas or similar
• Excellent command of English
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Back to top